Just sold 2000 shares of Keppel at $12.10. No a bad deal since my buy price was $11.05 and i collected $0.55 dividends. Gain of SGD $3200.
I should have followed my own advice last week on cutting back on Newmont. I was emotional as i have bought Newmont at a higher price and am refusing to take a loss. The price have since fallen further by about 6% since. My intention is to sell some Newmont to raise cash to buy TAO, PBE ... in US. In fact, TAO and PBE have made a few percent gains since last week. So it's a double whammy for me. The lesson here is to stick to a plan; don't get emotional; when it's time to act, don't hesitate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- prudent
- I am a Singaporean. Made my 1st million through hardwork and savings. Looking to make my next million the same way with help from my investment forays.
No comments:
Post a Comment