Bill Gross recommends in June writeup: Invest in commodity and non-US equities esp BRIC. Personally, i prefer China. (Jim Roger's pump).
Jeff Clark says oil may may have reached a intermediate term high. Correction should happen in a few days and oil should be lower by end June 08. I do not want to short oil stocks because i think it's too risky. I believe oil dependent companies that benefits are sectors such as airlines (e.g. SIA), mining (gold, steel...) that require huge amount of energy to sustain it's operation.
I should cut back position on Keppel Corp (oil rig business)
I have over-invested in Newmont which i should cut back as well and look to build positions in
(1) SIA < 15
(2) Yanlord < 2.00, Capitaland (China property story)
(3) TAO < 20 (china property etf)
(4) Samko < 0.4 (indonesian timber)
(5) PBE (Biotech ETF - likely contains buyout candidates for big pharma like pfizer)
(6) Vietnam Zero Coupon Certs < 405,
(7) DHI < 12, ITB (contrarian)
(8) INTC (monopoly on microprocessor - linux/apple/windows)
(9) China Fish < 1.8 (china)
(10) Cresy (beef)
(11) Insider trades - Lian Beng, Broadway, Stamford Tyres, Yangzijiang (china), Cosco (china)
(12) Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Korea ETF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- prudent
- I am a Singaporean. Made my 1st million through hardwork and savings. Looking to make my next million the same way with help from my investment forays.
No comments:
Post a Comment